Windshield Chip? Don’t wait until it’s too late!
Windshield chip repair in Edmonton
You’ve come to the right place if you need a windshield chip repair in Edmonton. Our convenient mobile service is open 7 days a week, and saves you time and money.
Our windshield repair process involves using state-of-the art bridges that temporarily and securely suction to your windshield so a resin can be injected into your damaged windshield. We then cure that resin with a UV light to create a strong bond, keeping the damaged area from cracking out. When properly executed, the glass’s structural integrity will be restored with at least 80% improved cosmetic appearance.
Get your windshield repaired by the experts at Dynamo. Fast, professional and affordable service that comes to your location, anywhere in Edmonton. Please note that we DO NOT replace windshields.
Small chips can become large cracks
Most windshield chips have the potential to become large cracks at any given time. A chip will only remain a chip for a small amount of time, before it eventually grows into a crack and obstructs your view of the road. When your windshield is cracked, the structural integrity that keeps you safe is now compromised.
This can all be avoided by repairing your windshield chips before they expand. Windshield chip repair is safe, dependable and saves you from having to replace your windshield at a much higher cost.
A chip can become a crack at any time. Your windshield protects you and your family and prevents injuries from external forces. If you notice a crack in your windshield, contact us right away.
Our mobile service is convenient and reliable. We come to your location, anywhere in Edmonton. All of our windshield chip repairs come with a lifetime warranty to ensure you peace of mind.
Safety is always a priority
- We follow all safety precautions while servicing your vehicle.
- All technicians are I-CAR certified.
- Original glass seal remains intact.
Saves you money
- Repairing a damaged windshield is cheaper than a windshield replacement.
- All windshield repair work comes with a lifetime guarantee for as long as own your vehicle.
Why should I repair my windshield?
- Safe and Cost Effective: No removal of your damaged windshield, keeping the original seal intact for safety and savings.
- Small Damage is Usually Repairable: We specialize in repairing most rock chips up to 2 inches in diameter and cracks up to 8 inches in length. No need for a replacement!
- Mobile Service: We come to your location anywhere in Edmonton, Alberta. Your service will be completed in 30 minutes or less. Depending on the complexity of the damage, moisture in the damage, or multiple breaks, we ask that you make the vehicle available for one hour.
- Qualified Technicians: Our windshield repair technicians are professionally trained and certified with I-CAR Canada.
- Lifetime Guarantee: All windshield repairs perfomed by Dynamo Windshield Repair are guaranteed not to crack or spread for as long as you own your vehicle. If a repair fails, we will issue you a full refund of the purchase price.
- Save Money: Windshield repairs cost a small fraction of what it will cost to replace your windshield.
- Eco-friendly Solution: Windshield repair waste weighs less than 29 grams, making it an environmentally friendly alternative.
Why use Dynamo Windshield Repair?
Certified windshield repair technicians that specialize in windshield chip and crack repairs.
Lifetime guarantee with all windshield repairs for as long as you own your vehicle.
Friendly and professional service that comes to you.
Windshield repairs keep you and your windshield safe.
How is my windshield repaired?
We inspect your windshield and identify any damaged area(s). This prevents a hidden rock chip from being missed and expanding later on.
We remove any surface debris using a specialized tool. Clean access to the rock chip or crack is essential.
If required, we will use a fine tipped carbide drill bit to access the center of the break.
A specialized windshield repair bridge is mounted directly over the damaged area. The bridge uses a “vacuum” to remove the air inside the break. This will prevent air bubbles and prepare the break for the repair resin.
Once the damage is free of debris and the bridge is mounted, a high bond strength acrylic resin is injected into the damaged area. The bridge’s injector pin will gently push resin into the break.
Afterwards, vacuum and pressure cycles are alternated to help remove the air and push the resin.
After the rock chip or crack has been filled, it is covered with a pit filling resin and a finishing film is applied.
The break is then exposed to a specialized lamp using ultraviolet (UV) light. The UV cures the repair resin outside of the break and the glass inside the break.
Once the windshield chip and pit resin has cured, the excess is removed. A straight edge razor blade is used and a glass cleaner is applied. This crucial step is done to ensure that the pit is filled and that the surface of the impact point is perfectly smooth with the rest of your windshield.
We will buff the surface damage with pit polish which will help reduce the visibility of the exterior of the pit repair.
Windshield chip? Don’t wait. Repair it!
Book an appointment and receive our professional windshield repair service for less than it costs to replace your windshield!